Wednesday, August 29

You guys suck

Or more precisely, blogger sucks.

I posted my brilliant Tax diatribe here almost a month ago and received 1 comment.

I posted the same article on Daily Kos and received...53 comments within 24 hours. You guys suck.

As such, I'm retiring this blog. Anything new I post on DailyKos will appear on this blog, but I will no longer continue posting for it. (That means no more Monthly Machiavellis or Forwarded Articles--unless it's one I really like.) You should all be ashamed of yourself.

7 comments:

LeonhardEuler said...

ok, so you want me to post a million comments?? Can DO!

Machiavelli said...

...yes.

LeonhardEuler said...

YES, the fish indeed. that was no simple typo, it has political, and or social ramifications (i'm not quite sure where to file it at the present time, but rest assured, its one of the two!!!!!)

LeonhardEuler said...

SILENCE, I Concur!

Anonymous said...

You're a hard guy to connect with via email. And I have an important message, that is just for us unrecognized genii, geniuses---Legends in our own minds.

arodb from Dkos
alvrdb-12@yahoo.com

Machiavelli said...

I don't know who you are, but if you're such a genius you would have come up with a million better ways to contact me than at the bottom of the comments section on a blog I recently closed.

If you're on DailyKos why didn't you just leave a message or something? Also, I'm sure you nothing interesting to tell me.

Machiavelli said...

...you *have nothing...